● The Versatile Left/Straight/Right Aviation Snip allows you to make cuts from any angle, it’s the right solution for getting at hard-to-reach angles and tight spaces.
● Designed for comfort with ergonomic handles that won’t cause chafing from repeated use.
● Ideal for cutting aluminum, sheet metal, leather, floor covering, cardboard and plastic.
● A self-opening action ensures that material can be quickly fed through the jaws.
● High leverage compound cutting action snip made from chrome-vanadium steel.
SHARE THIS ITEM
Richard & Brothers Aviation Snip easily and quickly cuts through tin and sheet metal.
The durable drop forged steel blades provide maximum power to cut steel up to 18 gauge thick! Features include a rubberized hand grip for quality comfort and thumb lock for safety.
With superb durability, these aviation snips are built to provide a long service life for a variety of applications when working at home or on duty.
|Product Name||Versatile Left/Straight/Right Aviation Snip|
|Specification||ATS-L, LEFT, 250mm/10′|
ATS-S, STRAIGHT, 250mm/10′
ATS-R, RIGHT, 250mm/10′
Hardened HRC55-60, Hardened Cutting edges 60-62
Cuts up to 1.2mm cold rolled steel or 0.7mm stainless steel
|Material||Chrome-Vanadium Steel Blades|
|Package/packing||Sliding Card packing|
|MOQ||720 PCS (15CTNS)|
|Lead Time||About 45 days|
|Payment term||T/T: 30% advance payment,|
70% balance before shipment;
L/C, D/P, D/A
|ITEM NO.||QTY/CTN||G.W/N.W.||CTN SIZE|
|ATS-L||48 Pcs||19 KGS/ 21 KGS||1.2 ft3|
|ATS-R||48 Pcs||19 KGS/ 21 KGS||1.2 ft3|
|ATS-S||48 Pcs||19 KGS/ 21 KGS||1.2 ft3|